Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am so Proud...

"Friends Know the Words"



"Magda"
I have realized, this week, that I have truly amazing children that have grown into responsible young adults. It's a proud moment for a mother!
My children's grandfather passed away this week. My son has not left his grandmother's side since his grandfather's passing. He has been there to greet people at the house, supported her when she needed it and supported his father in any way necessary. Tonight at the viewing, my daughter joined her brother and father in the receiving line and greeted many dignitaries, politicians, fireman, policeman and hundreds of local friends and family. My children made me so proud and I'm sure their grandfather would be proud as well!
Be good to yourself,
Karen



1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm so sorry for your loss--and also for your children--he must have been a wonderful grandfather.